The Man Cave is built, so I took some time to think about its rules because what is a Man Cave with no rule? It would be anarchy!
So, after a quick tour on the internet here is what I got (english translation, the original one is in french):
1. My cave. My rules.
2. No living animals. Except Odin (this is my best friend dog and it’s literaly the best dog ever)
3. Fully painted only. If you have vision trouble, it’s your problem, not mine.
4. No scenary, no battle. If you like shoe box as terrain, go shop online.
5. A workshop without sawdust is no workshop. Sawdust is clean.
6. There is no peace, no respite, no forgiveness, there is only war. War is beautiful.
7. Critisizing GW is ok. Critisizing FW no way. The same for FoW.
8. Bare-chested is ok. Mandatory for women.
9. Carnivores only. On the other hand, I don’t know any vegetarian.
10. What happens in the cave, stays in the cave. Or not.
French humour, I know, I know…